top of page

Residency Visa

To live permanently in New Zealand, you will have to obtain a Resident Visa. Below are some of the Residency Visa categories you can apply for:

  • Skilled Migrant Category Resident Visa

  • 2021 Resident Visa

  • Partner of a New Zealand Resident Visa

  • Long Term Skill Shortage List Resident Visa

  • Permanent Retirement Resident Visa

  • Talent (Accredited Employer) Resident Visa

  • Dependent Child Resident Visa

  • Investor Resident Visa

  • Entrepreneur Resident Visa

  • Talent (Arts, Culture, Sports) Resident Visa

  • Parent Resident Visa



What Resident Visa should I apply for?

This will depend on your circumstances. Our Licensed Immigration Advisers can have a look at your circumstances, ask questions and can determine which category you would fall under. Please contact us in order to find out which Resident Visa you should apply for. 

I will be studying in New Zealand, can I apply for residency after I graduate?


International students who study in New Zealand Universities or Tertiary Institutes can in limited situations apply for Post Study Work Visa,  Skilled Migrant or Residence from Work Visas. This all depends on specific factors that a Licensed Immigration Adviser can discuss in detail with you. What worked for your friend or family may not necessarily work for you. A Licensed Immigration Adviser will be able to determine if your programme of study and circumstances will allow you to apply for a work or residence visa after. 

bottom of page